Welcome to the 2022 Swim Season!!
(Click here for the web calendar. Directions to away meet pools are on there.)
Sign Up Links:
** Click HERE to register online for the 2022 Season **
1 Child $85
2 Children $110
3 or more Children $135
2022 HEAD COACH
AFTERNOON PRACTICE BEGINS TUESDAY, May 31, 2022
3:30 13 & up
5:30 8 & under
MORNING PRACTICE BEGINS TUESDAY, June 21, 2022
8:00 13 & up
10:00 8 & under
A few important pieces of information:
- When considering whether your swimmer is ready for the swim team, swimmers must be able to put their mouth and eyes under water. The swimmer also needs to be able to jump into the water unassisted and be able to kick 1 length of the pool with a kickboard. Swimmers will be assessed during practices and can be removed from the team if they don’t meet the minimum requirements.
- Swim suits can be purchased from SWIM & SPORT STOP, located at 13641-B Warwick Blvd. Newport News. #874-SWIM
- Meet Arrival Times: Home 4:30, Away 5:00
- Families are required to volunteer at at least 3 swim meets.
- Families are also asked to donated a 12 pack of drinks to the team for concessions. – (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Gatorade 20oz. or Water)
- NO PICTURES ARE ALLOWED TO BE TAKEN BEHIND THE BLOCKS DURING SWIM MEETS
Please click the link above for the full 2021 Tarpon Handbook that has all other necessary information!
2022 GPSA Rep: Kim Slaydon
Rebekah Blount firstname.lastname@example.org
Haley Hanlon email@example.com
Cassandra Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison Farrar email@example.com
Dani White firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join our Hidenwood Tarpons Swim Team Facebook page.
For more information about the Greater Peninsula Swimming Association, please click on https://gpsa.swimtopia.com/